TEMPE, Ariz., March 29, 2019 — Parker Madison, a brand (re)engineering firm, today announced voting on the five finalist
charities to win The Uncommon Good campaign and a rebranding program valued at up to $100,000.
Anyone can vote at https://www.parkermadison.com/uncommongood through April 19th and the winner will be announced on April 22, 2019.
“Help us help those who help others,” said Mark Godfrey, owner at Parker Madison. “We are donating our brand re-engineering services to the charity you pick. Review the five finalists, vote, then reach out to them to see how you might help them on their missions.”
A strong brand identity can help a nonprofit become more successful—specifically when the visual and verbal messaging that forges
positive perceptions resonate with the organization’s audience. To celebrate its 25th anniversary, Tempe-based (re)branding firm is donating a rebranding program to the winner of The Uncommon Good campaign.
Thirty-six local Phoenix metro charities were
nominated, and a selection committee narrowed the field to these five finalists:
- Bloom365: Educating and activating young people to cultivate healthy and safe relationships, free of abuse and violence. Website https://www.bloom365.org
- Ebony House: Helping adults, children and families from all race and ethnic backgrounds triumph over substance abuse, behavioral challenges, HIV/AIDS and child abuse. Website http://ebonyhouseinc.org
- Elaine: Working to improve the continuity in care for homeless individuals by providing transportation to primary care and behavioral health appointments, medication fills and refills, shelter, and food. Website https://elaineaz.org
- Justa Center: A day center for homeless seniors age 55 and older, Justa Center builds strong, trusting relationships and empowers seniors to live in a self-reliant way in the community. Website https://www.justacenter.org
- NAFFA: Strengthening families by responsibly involving fathers and mothers in the lives of their children, families and communities to provide happy and safe environments. Website https://www.nativeamericanfathers.org/
The winner, chosen by popular vote, will receive a complete brand refresh in 2019 to represent their brilliant cause.
“We knew we wanted to give something back to those who give so much of themselves to serve others,” said Godfrey. “Beyond your vote, we ask that you find a charity to support with your time or
resources—as we have learned, there are many worthy candidates in the Valley.”
About Parker Madison
Founded 25 years ago in Tempe, Arizona, Parker Madison is a brand (re)engineering firm helping organizations focus brand perceptions. The company develops brand strategies and systems engineered to help clients maximize engagement and profits. Using its Audible process to uncover insights and test assumptions, the Parker Madison team bridges the gap between clients and their customers. Parker Madison supports companies looking to grow, attract or retain talent, and launch new products. To learn more visit www.parkermadison.com